We are so excited that you could join us this year and we would like to say ‘Thank You’ for choosing to join JJJ Productions for this fantastic weekend event. We take customer satisfaction seriously as we strive to achieve our goal as the most fun, friendly, and reasonably priced travel group. That’s why we offer one of the lowest packages coming from Chicago, schedule the most events all included in the one low price, and try to do most things with a touch of class.
Over the past 15 years, we’ve learned that in order to be successful, we must listen to our guests and try to incorporate the best ideas into each new event. On that note, here are a few things that will make your weekend trip exciting:
- We recommend that you have someone drop you off at the pick-up location. Please call Charles to confirm pick-up location because locations are subject to change. You will be taking a chance by leaving your vehicle there over the weekend. Look for Lamers Coach Lines. Buses will be numbered 1-10. Seek any captain wearing Blue-white cap displaying JJJ Productions.
- Smile-Smile-Smile….It is so contagious. It sets the mood, the tone, and everyone else around you will feel so much better.
- Like boats, trains, and planes, we want to leave on time. If your traveling buddy is known to be fashionably late, we advise that you help them out by getting them there on time. At 7:30am, after all the gear and supplies are loaded, we will be hitting the road, pouring Champagne along the way.
- It is a non-smoking bus – even in the restroom.
- Don’t forget to pack all your medicines, camera, sunglasses, books, etc.
- You can bring some food or snacks; however, we will be making a 50 minute breakfast stop, roughly 2 1/2 hours down the road.
- A limited amount of beer, soda, and water will be on the bus. However, feel free to bring your own beverages. You may bring a cooler, but make sure it’s small enough to fit between your seats beneath your leg.
- Feel free to bring your music CDs and DVD movies. If it’s original or screener’s copy, we will play it.
- Please be cognizant of your conversation, tone, and choice of words. Even though we are all adults, certain words and topics may offend others and we want to be respectable to each other at all times.
- The temperature of the bus will be set to one level. With many people on the bus, some may be warm, others may feel cool. Therefore, bring a light jacket, or a small blanket so you can be comfortable.
- The buses are scheduled to leave the various venues at specific times. (See itinerary for times) Some people may want to stay longer at venues such as the mall, museum, or concert. Others have alternate rides with friends or family in town. We have no way of tracking this, so the buses will not wait. We don’t want to hold up an entire bus on speculation that a person may or may not be trying to ride back with us. Bring cab fare in case you miss a scheduled departure.
- Leaving the concerts, on both nights, the buses always board underground at the Underground Bus Parking Lot. Stairs and Elevator are located on 2nd st (the street that boarders the stadium between the Stadium and the Freedom Center.
- On Saturday night, it’s customary, yet strictly voluntary, that we wear white. This tradition started in tribute to the legendary “Frankie Beverly” who normally performed on Saturday. In the past, he has acknowledged our presence….And he recognizes that the large group in white is from Chicago.
- The concerts are being held in an outdoor stadium. They normally don’t allow umbrellas. If rain is expected, I recommended bringing a pocket rain jacket.
- In the swimming pool area and the banquet rooms, please bring all beverages in plastic cups.
- If interested in attending The Freedom Center, please turn in your ticket to your bus captain before the first rest stop.
- If interested in going to Pappadeaux, please turn in your ticket to your bus captain before the first rest stop.
If you have any questions or concerns that your Bus Captain cannot answer, please call Charles or Clyde at the numbers listed above.
We welcome feedback. Please email us your comments and suggestions as to how we can make our future trips better.
Email feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful trip!