Trip Package Includes
- Pre-trip Meet and Greet Parties
- Rest stop
- Hotel Accommodations
- Friday and Saturday Night Concert
- Friday and Saturday Night after Party
- Saturday and Sunday Buffet Breakfast
- African American Underground Railroad Museum
- Shopping Mall Trip
- Fine Dining – Pappadeaux Restaurant
- Line Dancing Class
- Zumba Class
- Swimming Pool Party
- Sunday Spiritual / Inspirational Hour
- Picture Taking / T-Shirt Purchases
- Post Trip Parties
Cincinnati Music Fest occurs inside Joe Brown Stadium in downtown Cincinnati, OH overlooking the Ohio River that separates Ohio and Kentucky. This outdoor stadium is the home field for the NFL Cincinnati Bengals. When you join JJJ Productions, you will be privileged with the following Amenities:
- All reserved seating, for both nights: Level 1, Field VIP, or Upper Level VIP.
- Level 1 seats – directly behind Field VIP and near concessions stands
- Seats in section 140 and 141 which is at the 50 yard line
- Seats starting from Row 1 - Basically the best seats in the House!
The Hotel Accommodations
This hotel has recently endured a multi-million dollar renovation, giving each room new beds, furniture, carpeting, and drapes. You will have the feel of a 4 star hotel with the huge lobby with an indoor water fall leading to the spacious ballrooms. When you travel with JJJ Productions, you will enjoy:
- We basically have the entire hotel for the entire weekend
- Huge Ballrooms where our after parties last until 5:00 am
- Private Suites and Hospitality Suites for our more smaller venues
- Exercise Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, and Hot Tub
- Next door to a SHOPPING MALL!!!!
The Bus companies hired by JJJ Productions are the top companies in the Midwest. We charter bus companies that can provide 8-10 buses. The Bus company features newer model, well-maintained buses, with uniformed professional drivers.